Local Events and Activities in Annot
Activities in Annot include:
- Horseback riding on the trails around Annot
- Swimming at the outdoor pool in the summer months
- Pétanque at the large terrain at center of the village
- Hiking on the many trails that surround Annot
- Shopping at the open-air market on Tuesdays
- Exploring the 15th century architecture of Annot around Le Coulet
Hiking Guide Bénédicte Elluin
Bénédicte Elluin is an experienced hiking guide who offers several levels of hiking adventures. Those of you visiting Le Coulet will find working with Bénédicte very convenient. She lives just across the street!
Bénédicte is an official mountain tour guide in the special “Retrouvance” hiking trail program of the National Forestry Department. She is also a guide for the Mercantour National Park, a fantastic area not far from Annot.
If you go hiking with Bénédicte you will not only be able to see the beautiful scenery, but she will also tell you about the local history, geology, and unique plants and animals of the region. Bénédicte offers hiking trips all year long. In the winter she even leads snowshow hiking trips.Contact Bénédicte Elluin